Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some Of Our Travels


Since Josh and I met in 2001 through the planning of a trip to Europe which thus led us to get married and also helped to spark our love for traveling, I thought it would be appropriate to post pictures of some of the places we've been. Unfortunately, none of our Europe photos are in digital format though!

Cruisin from Florida to the Bahamas, not a glamourous photo, but we were having a great time!

How could we go to Florida and not visit Disney World?!
Deep in the rainforests of Costa Rica
Such a beautiful waterfall!

Road trip to San Francisco

Banana boat ride in Rocky Point. This thing was so fun, but Matt Brinton was trying to pull off some Fear Factor stunts during the ride which made heart skip a few beats!
Becoming S.C.U.B.A. certified in Cozumel, Mexico

Visiting the Big Apple
Kayaking in the Florida Everglades

4 comments:

Brynn P. said...

I'm so jealous! You've been to sooo many awesome places!!!

L&M said...

Smelly!!!!

I thought you disappeared! I'm so happy you wrote! How is the med. school adventure? Are you working as a nurse there? Are you still working with new moms? What else? Pay tell.

here's our e-mail: emollenhauer@gmail.com

-emali

Anonymous said...

what fun! i doubt your posts will be anything close to boring!

Kristen said...

Hey Melanie! Nice site! I love that you travel so much! I still want to see your pictures from costa rica! Hey when are you working this week?