backing up into the loading dock,
getting your baby out of the car,
taking elevator to the 2nd floor to get a shopping cart (there for this purpose),
going back down the elevator to the car,
loading up the cart with your bags,
taking the elevator up to your floor,
unloading the bags into your apartment,
taking the elevator back to the 2nd floor to drop off cart,
going down the elevator to your car,
putting baby back into the car seat,
parking your car,
getting baby out of the car again,
walking to your apartment building,
and going back up the elevator to your apartment
CONVENIENT!

8 comments:
Wow! I had to read that a few times to just understand what was going on! Isn't how convenient how "convenient" really is?????
Holy Moly! That is a lot of work!
Yes, THAT is why I don't miss Chicago and apt living. I didn't do any major shopping without Ross's help. I really appreciate now being about to just park my car in my driveway and carry my stuff in the house while the kids play in the yard in our quiet neighborhood.
Yowza, that is just too much!!!!
That really is convenient. How many apartment buildings really allow you to pull into a loading dock and provide you with a shopping cart? It's a lot better than having to take bags up just a couple at a time and wondering what to do with your baby while you make mulitple trips to and from the car. Being able to take all your bags in a single trip is indeed convenient -- even if you do have to make a couple of extra trips for the shopping cart. At least you have an elevator and don't have to climb a bunch of stairs.
Yes, it really is quite convenient! I love our new building. I love having an elevator. I love being able to bring everything up in one load. Our old apt. was stairs, and we'd have to take multiple trips back and forth to the car, it was such a pain. This is one of the reasons we decided to move into a building with an elevator! I'm sure I'll feel like I'm in heaven once we have our own driveway we can pull into to unload our stuff! Someday, someday.
Yes, it really is quite convenient! I love our new building. I love having an elevator. I love being able to bring everything up in one load. Our old apt. was stairs, and we'd have to take multiple trips back and forth to the car, it was such a pain. This is one of the reasons we decided to move into a building with an elevator! I'm sure I'll feel like I'm in heaven once we have our own driveway we can pull into to unload our stuff! Someday, someday.
Yeep. I don't know how people LIVE with that forever. I love my garage, I love my garage, I love my garage... ;)
Post a Comment