Friday, August 24, 2007

I finally finished it

It's nearly midnight and I have to wake up really early for work so I really shouldn't be posting a blog right now, but Josh is on-call tonight and I seem to stay up late when Josh is on-call. So the best thing to do would be mindlessly browse and post blogs, right? :) In an earlier post I mentioned how I started making an apron, well it's finally finished! I think it's rather cute. It's reversable, but I think I like the striped side best.
Ok, now off to bed!


11 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Good job on the apron. I think I like the stripes too.

Anonymous said...

Cute Mel! Yep, I'm with ya on the stripes. They are both cute. It's nice that it's reversible.

KIMS CORNER said...

Good job on the apron!! Its really cute! I love the fact that its reversible too.

Anonymous said...

that is dang cute! great job mrs. crafty!!!

Kristy said...

Nice job! It's totally cute! And I understand the staying up late, waiting, with nothing better to do. :)

Shelly said...

So cute!! I have been looking for a cute apron...so I can pretend like I can cook ;)

KIMS CORNER said...

p.s. i forgot to say, that i totally do the same thing when devin is gone. I usually pass out at 8 or 830...but if devins gone, i stay up forever.

L&M said...

super cute!

Janelle said...

I love the Apron! Great Job. I've attempted to sew a couple times, but needless to say I crashed and burned!

Janelle

Anonymous said...

Now that you have some awesome aprons to cook in I am sure that you will be even more inspired to cook some good food. The food you cook always sounds so yummy!

Danielle said...

Fun! Cami lent me the book, but I haven't decided on anything to make out of it yet. I'm too excited about making skirts right now. We have to have a sewing party soon!