We finally had our first big snowfall of the season! I love the way everything looks right after it snows, so calm and quiet and peaceful and pretty. I wish it would stay this way instead of just getting all slushy and dirty. And even though I don't really enjoy digging our car out of the snow, it is still fun to have snow!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I love the first big snowfall too!! But yeah, I hate it when it melts and turns gray or brown and then refreezes into slick ice and...yeah. But it is pretty when it first falls!
how beautiful! those pictures should be on a chirstmas card.
Very pretty! I love playing in the snow! It makes everything seem completely different!
Ok so just warning you, this is gonna be a long comment.
First: Yay snow! It looks so pretty but I bet it's not fun when the slushiness comes. I used to LOVE cold weather but I guess my az adaptation is kicking in cuz now I get cold super easily.
About your last post:
I'm sorry about your painfully torturous paper. Those sound like the exact words I would use to describe writing essays for me.
I LOVE your hot pads & apron, which brings me to my question. I decided to make mom an apron for Christmas cuz all of ours are nasty ugly (I'm sure you remember them), so did you get your pattern at a store they'd have here? The only one I found at Walmart wasn't that cute.
I can't wait for you guys to come down for Christmas!! Wooo!! I'm super duper excited.
I think that was all from the posts...but I have one more question. Do you happen to have any ASU sweaters that you no longer want? If you have some and want to keep them that's totally fine, or if you don't have any at all, that's totally fine too. I just thought I'd ask.
Anyway, I think that's all!
(told you it was long)
It's sooo pretty. I really wish we could have snow. Although I'd hate digging my car out too. Maybe that's why I like visiting the snow and not living in it.
You take such great pictures! I love them.
The snow looks so beautiful! I want to see some snow. It would be cool to have a white christmas.
I have never liked snow. But those pics make me crave it!!!
Post a Comment