Thursday, August 14, 2008

Video killed the radio star...

Here's a little video footage of Owen (aka little man aka Jean Luc Picard aka Mt. Baldy)

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him! It makes me excited to be having another one!! Congrats I am so happy for you guys!!

acandiedapple said...

How cute! I love his little cry. How sweet.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, he's SO adorable!! I love seeing newborn babies! They're so tiny!

Nicole + Brock said...

Congrats! He is so cute.

Janet, Aaron, & Ashton said...

I love the video (especially your husband narrating for him!):) He is so flippin cute! I am so happy for you guys!:)

Andrea said...

Newborns are so cute! Now I want another baby :)

heather said...

He is so cute! And I love how you already have all the nicknames for him!

Lyndi said...

So cute! Congrats, he's beautiful!

Larson Family said...

He really is adorable. I love newborns and how they just can't seem to get their eyes open or quit wiggling. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

he is SO cute! and i love how sweetly your hubby talks to him :)

Heather said...

How fun. He's adorable.

KIMS CORNER said...

Thanks for posting a video, its really cool to be able to "see him in person" before i see him in person.

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet. I can't wait to hold him!