Friday, September 12, 2008

One Month Old

Owen is 1 month old today!!!

Here's a vidoe clip from earlier in the week.

Just a warning: it might seem a bit long and boring, unless you're the parent or relative. :) But it gives you a picture of how much more alert and wiggly he is now.

I'll try to post more later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy one month Owen."

I didn't think it was boring. He is the sweetest thing ever. And he will just continue to be more and more fun.

Mel, you're such a good mommy.

acandiedapple said...

Oh my goodness Mel! He's so much bigger than the last time I saw him! He is definitely more alert and wiggly. He is so cute!

Heather said...

He's SO cute. He always looks so peaceful every time I see him. I'm so happy for you guys. It'll be fun to see how big he gets when you come back from Ecuador in 10 months.

By the way, I had fun singing next to you today. No longer can you tell me that you don't sing. I have first hand knowledge now that you are great! Also, your violin skillz are still fantastic.

Andrea said...

What a good baby! He seems very content. I like the blanket he's laying on too. I'm sure you made it Melanie -- such talent!

Amy said...

Wow! 1 month! He is so cute. You will be so glad you have that on video when he isn't so small anymore!

heather said...

He's adorable!

Lyndi said...

ooohhh, he's so cute!