We were going to wait until Owen was 6 months old to start him on solids, but decided we was ready to get a taste of some delicious food. We started with rice cereal. We think he needs a little more exposure before he officially decides that solid foods are yummy!
5 comments:
Josh and Melanie,
Owen is unbelievably adorable. We miss you guys a lot and are looking forward to meeting up in AZ again. Keep enjoying all those wonderful firsts with him. We find ourselves missing those days... we had the same conversations and our kids the same reactions.
We're lucky to have you guys as friends. :) - Jake
What a big boy! I remember rice cereal days... my kids were better eaters back then. Melanie you are such a cute mom.
I'm so glad you got that on video!! I love how happy he is.
Oh ya, I forgot to say thanks for your comment! I appreciated it. & thanks for the link to your friend's blog. That cake is amazing! It makes me want to do it even more. I'm glad we have the internet so we can still chat even though you're far away!
That is too cute! You guys have such an adorable little boy!
With both my kids, we did rice cereal at 4 months and baby food at 5. Seemed to work with both of them!
Post a Comment