The senior missionaries, who took us in and adopted Owen as their own grandchild.
A few church friends.
This is Lydia, Owen's best fan. She asked her mom if she could switch her new little brother for Owen.
Fani and David, FHN employees
Rolando, one of the security guards of our apartment building. He was Owen's second best fan.
And we can't forget Scott, one of our favorite dogs. He lives at the place where we got our laundry done.

2 comments:
Hey Mel! I bet it is going to be hard to leave! I can't believe we will see you so soon. We can't wait. I love your skirt in the pics above! So cute. You look fabulous! Let me know what your plans are, Jess said you would be here for a week.
Hey Mel, This has been such a great experience. I've enjoyed all your journaling and photographs. We can't wait to see you either. I know you said you'll be here till the first. If you have the time, call us and we'll get together with Amy and Matt. We are all dying to see little Owen. It's been waaaay too long already!!!
I sent the link of your blog to my dad. He served his mission in Peru, specifically in Cusco, Lima and Machu Piccho. I have heard many stories and I'm sure it's changed alot since he was there twenty some odd years ago!
Post a Comment