Friday, July 31, 2009

How I spent part of my afternoon...

(sorry if it's playing kinda funny)

9 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think they ever stop making messes :) Cute!

Shelly said...

LOL....leakproof!!! Go return that sippy cup and demand a refund in full. When they try to give you attitude, just show them the video.

But he does look like a big cutie!!

Shelly said...

I can tell that you have a boy on your hands I will know all about that soon enough. He's getting so BIG and he's so adorable!

RHulsey said...

I think whoever comes up with a real life leak-proof sippy cup will be a very very rich person in deed.

Anonymous said...

Owen is so cute, even when he's making a mess. Don't you love how they claim to be "leakproof." I haven't found one yet that really is.

Angie said...

LOVE it!! Leakproof my tushie....We have the same sippy cup (and I don't think it has made it out of the cabinet since the first try with it) :)

Anonymous said...

ha! so cute! I was watching this clip with Mason and he kept saying over and over "that's baby Noah! That's baby Noah!" I had to explain to him that there are other bald babies in the world besides Noah!

The Thompson's said...

That is too cute!

jasonandhartley said...

haha what a cutie!
thanks for commenting on my blog with input on baby names.
i'm supposed to have the baby at the end of this week so i guess i should hurry and choose one... :)