Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Magic

Today Owen discovered how much fun it is to color on the walls with crayons.

I gave him a crayon to color with (on paper) and until today he had been really good at only coloring on the paper. He would also occassionally chew on the crayon, but it usually just ended up on the floor once he was bored with it. Today I trusted he would do the same. Mistake! I got distracted with something and only after it was already too late did I realize he wasn't simply running around the house, but running and picking out what walls were best to color on. He picked 5 areas before I caught up to him!



I laughed and of course had to take some pictures. Then we made Owen help us clean it up. At first I thought "how am I going to get all this off?" Then I remembered a couple weeks back I had bought some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers because I heard they work really well. Let me just say, they not only work really well, they are AMAZING!! If you don't have any, you MUST get some!! I don't know how they work, but they will clean up anything. It's magic. I just rubbed gently and the crayon came off easily! I was so thrilled that I proceded to go around the apartment to see what else I could clean. It even took the black scuff marks off my flat paint! Those are usually impossible to get off. Definitely magic.

5 comments:

Amy Legler said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE and swear by those things too!

Maranda Whittle said...

I always keep a supply of these!!

Angie said...

What a budding artist...

Those little sponges are THE best!

Valerie said...

Been a fan for years. They are even more magical if you rub too hard and the paint comes off the wall, though.

Amy said...

This brings back memories. Mr Clean saved me when Thomas figured out that walls were like paper, only more room to scribble!