Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Pictures

While we were in Arizona for Christmas we had pictures taken with Josh's family at the Mesa Arts Center. I think they turned out nice. Thanks Tara!

 
 

6 comments:

acandiedapple said...

These are really good! I love the top one and the one with you guys swinging Owen (the 4th one I think).

Maranda Whittle said...

Very nice!!

Angie said...

Great pictures Melanie!! They are all cute, but I love the one of your legs and O---I've seen that "pose" a few times and always like it.

RHulsey said...

I like that one where Owen is like, "No Daddy, don't kiss me."

Erin said...

They are so nice! I am a sucker for black and white photos. My favorite is the swinging photo.

The Thompson's said...

The pictures turned out AWESOME!!! Very cute! I love the look on Owens face in the 6th one down. =)