Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Do you ever feel this tired?


This is how I sometimes feel after a long, hard day at work....

I took this picture at the Lincoln Park Zoo. I thought this bear was hilarious!!

5 comments:

KIMS CORNER said...

This picture is so cute!! I would love to go to that zoo. I love zoos.

Kristen said...

Dude....that is definitely how I look and feel after work. I'm probably meaner than the bear too. Just kidding.....I hope. :) By the way, what a fun little family week you had. It made me miss my family.

Kristen said...

That is definitely how I look and feel after I've worked. I hear you on that one. I might be a little meaner than the bear too. Just kidding.....I hope. BTW-what a fun little week with your family. It made me miss my family!

Brynn P. said...

That is such a funny picture. I feel like that @ the end of every day after chasing my girls around!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love to look at your blog. You guys do the funnest stuff!