Some of the people I'll miss:




My co-workers were nice and threw me a little baby shower last week.

Friday was also a big day for Josh-- he took Step 2 of his board exams! He had been studying full-time for the past few weeks and he was sooo ready for that to end. The exam was about 8 hours long, and he thinks he did pretty well on it. He won't find out his score for 4-6 weeks though. It's awful they make you wait that long! But he's already found himself a new computer game to play so that will keep him pretty entertained and relaxed for a while.
This next week we have several fun and relaxing things planned. It will be our last childless week. My induction is scheduled for August 11th!!! Getting so close!

5 comments:
Will you ever go back to work {like once your kids are in school}or are you done for good?
Enjoy the free time while it lasts. Once the baby is here...it no longer exsists....seriously!
How exciting!! It IS really close!! Yes, rembember these days of being childless, they are VERY nice! (Having children is way better though!)
How exciting Melanie! You are soooo close! I can't wait to see pictures of Owen!:) How long are you going to take off of work? How nice of the girls to throw you a little shower!:)
I can't wait to say it is my last day of work-I am actually working until my due date unless things change before hand. It is exhausting being on my feet all day long-I feel your pain! July was not as crazy for us as usual-thank goodness! I am hoping August is nice to us as well!
Good luck to your hubby for his exam!:)
Wow, you're almost a mommy!!!!
I LOVE that cake they gave you!
Oh, that is nice your work did that for you.
August 11th, ahhhhh, that's Monday. It's so soon. I can't wait. Let me know, I will be thinking of you all day!!!!!!!
Post a Comment