It's been fun being back in Arizona with friends and family. That also means that we have been very busy having Owen meet all of his family. We've had some fun get-togethers over the weekend. Here he is with one of his great-grandmas and Aunt Cassie.
He also was busy getting professional pictures taken. My friend Janelle took them and they turned out great! He was cooperative most of the time, and we even got a few smiles out of him. He just didn't enjoy being placed on his tummy. Here is a link to a slideshow of them.
With all the traveling and running around we've been doing, poor Owen has been thrown off his sleeping and eating schedule. He still ends up eating about every 3 hours on average, but he's had a bit of a harder time falling asleep. He gets really fussy and fights going to sleep. Here he his in his new bed, a pack and play. He sill loves to wiggle his arms out of his swaddle.
When he is awake he is lots of fun and is still increasingly becoming more and more alert. He fixes his eyes on things, like faces, lights, ceiling fans. He's more vocal and sometime makes cooing sounds. And he's growing cute little fat rolls. :) He still loves bath time and loves the water.

10 comments:
He's so so so cute! Never again will I think of girl babies being better than boy babies. I'm glad you had a boy.
I LOVE THE SLIDESHOW! Those turned out so cute. I had good intentions of trying to get together in AZ this week, but we fly out on Saturday and so this week is getting kind of busy. I'm not even sure where your parents live?
Melanie--Those pictures were so good!! I love the ones where he is smiling while he is asleep!! I wish I had gotten professional pictures when Thomas was that young!! I'm glad you guys are having fun in AZ. We will be off to Thailand on Tuesday!
Hey Melanie,
The slide show will actually be up for at least a year, it's your ordering gallery that isn't. So enjoy! :)
I loved taking Owen's pictures. Who wouldn't with such a cutie!
thats good to know janelle! Thanks!
those pictures are so tender. :)
i definately wanna meet the guy!
are you staying at your moms? if so, that's like a mile from me, so really anytime is good for me after 4:30ish. let me know which day is best for you, i'd love to swing by :)
I don't know if I mentioned Simon was only 6 pounds even and 18 1/2"...smaller than Owen. And I don't remember exactly how big I was/felt then but if it was anything close to what I was this time then I was waaaaayyyyy bigger than you were. Not fair.
Love how the roar of that plane engine knocks them out the whole way! Enjoy it now and get a little DVD player before he starts moving!
He's the sweetest thing ever! I loved seeing him (and you guys of course)
I can't believe how little he is! And so cute! I love the picture of him in the sink... : ) Stay safe in Ecuador, and keep me posted
What a sweetheart! I wished my kids still slept through plane rides... I'm glad it's all going well.
Post a Comment