Here's what he's been up to this past month:
*Everything goes in the mouth. Everything. We call him our little bull dog because when he wants something he'll shake his head back and forth and nearly attack the item he wants.
*He love to grab things. Especially hair. I might have to start wearing a ponytail every day. He's really good at grabbing and picking up his toys.
*He pays much more attention to things...he watches what I do, he notices when I leave the room and sometimes even fusses or cries when he can't see me, he'll twist and turn his head around just to be able to watch the TV (we're going to have to start limiting TV watching time!)
*He had made his bedtime between 6:00 and 7:00, but still wakes up at least once a night to eat, and lately twice a night.
*He usually goes down for naps easily during the day, but in the afternoons he fights it as hard and long as he can. He'd rather stay awake and play. At night he goes down easily after reading him "The Going To Bed Book."
*He likes to sleep with his arms out of his swaddle, his arms up by his head.
*He rolled over from his back to his tummy. Only once so far. He loves to turn and lay on his side though.
*He still loves being outside and it often calms him right down.
*People tell me they think he's growing hair. I sometimes wonder if they just say that to be nice.
*He is pretty vocal. He often jabbers to himself, laughs at my silly faces and voices, squeals in delight, screams in frustration.
*He laughs when I blow on his belly.
*He loves it when other people come up to him to talk and smile at him. He loves the attention and usually gives a big smile back.
*He's been eating a lot more as of late, and we just might have to start some rice cereal this month!

9 comments:
They go up so fast it seems like Jocleyn was just that size. Where is the time going. He is so cute and sounds like he is doing every thing right on track! I love the picture of him sleeping.
ah ha, the mustache! at least his is still under control! :)
owen is such a CUTIE! that tongue is too cute!
I can't believe it! They grow so fast, and you don't believe people when they say that until you have your own. He is getting cuter & cuter! We love The Going to Bed Book!
Oh my goodness, he's adorable! I love the picture of him sleeping. What a doll.
I like the mustache! Will you keep it when you return?
It goes so fast. What a cutie pie!!
Those are some cute pictures. I miss you guys. Owen is adorable, as always. And I can't believe he's 5 months. No way. He was just born (j/k). Time sure flies.
I checked to see if you were on Skype and . . . you weren't.. Hafta catch you next time :-)
He just gets cuter and cuter. I LOVE his bald head. That picture of him sleeping is adorable!!
Can't believe it's been five months already. Seems like we were just at your shower! I wish we could get our boys together to play. Owen will be almost a year older than mine though. Sad. I don't know who my baby will play with. I'm the only person in my ward who is pregnant right now.
Post a Comment