This blog is created by Melanie for her, Josh, and Owen. It is her journal to remember the highlights, lowlights, and special events of her life, or whatever she feels like remembering. You are welcome to read it if you like. And you don't even have to feel obligated to comment!
Josh and I met at Arizona State University in institute class. We fell in love in Europe. We were married March 12, 2002 in Mesa, AZ. Melanie graduated from nursing school in 2004. We lived in Chicago for 4 years and in Ecuador for 1 year. Josh graduated medical school from the University of Chicago and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine in Albuquerque, NM, and we now live in Gilbert, AZ. We have two boys and one girl: Owen, who is 6, Carter who is 4, and Lila our sweet toddler who is 1. Our lives keep us busy, and we are trying to enjoy everything to its fullest!
7 comments:
OH, there are VERY few things cuter in this world than a new walker. Way to go, Owen! So cute!
These videos were too cute. I love that Josh's face matches the excitement and enthusiasm in Melanie's voice...fun times!
Mel, I can't get your video to work. I really want to see it. :)
I couldn't be more excited and proud if Owen was my very own grandchild--wait, you mean he's not?
Way to go, Owen!
Hermana Griesemer
Yay Owen!!!!
Wow! That's exciting!
Good job Owen! I knew this day was fast approaching. I wish you woulda done it while you were here in AZ (j/k). What a cutie.
Now he'll be running, soon enough, Mel so keep up with him.
Post a Comment