Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going Private!

I never thought I'd see this day and I've debated over it for a while now, but I've decided to make my blog private. The main purpose of my blog is for journaling purposes, and I figure why would I want the whole world to have access to my journal? Thus, the reason for going private.

I'll go private in mid June, after we move to New Mexico. I'm not sure if I'll make this one private or just make a whole new one that's private. Either way, let me know if you'd like to be invited to read our private blog, that is if you really care about following the Melanie and Josh chronicles! Leave a comment and leave your email address if you're not sure that I have yours already. Don't worry, comment moderation is on and I won't publish your comment if your email address is in it.

No comments: