
Monday, July 16, 2007
Love the Mediterranean...
...food that is! So for the last week I guess I have been on a Mediterranean food kick. It all started last Thursday when I made Greek chicken pita's for dinner, oh they were so yummy! Then the following night we went to a local restaurant called Cedar's Mediterranean Kitchen. We had been planning for a long time to go to this place, it just so happened to be the night after I made the pitas. We tried some of their hummus, lentil soup, kabobs, and basmati rice. Delicious! We'll definitely make a return visit sometime. Then, today I went to pick Josh up from his clinicals (he's at a hospital up north for a few weeks) and realized we were just down the street from this place a friend of mine at work told me about, Andie's. She says she orders food from here once a week and the hummus is "soo good!" Since we're not in this area very often, we decided we had better take advantage of the situation and check out the place. And we weren't even tired of Mediterranean food yet! We tried the hummus (I thought it was alright), lemon chicken rice soup, dill rice, kabobs, chicken kefta, and falafel. Yum! I hadn't really ever had much mediterranean food before, but it's pretty dang good! I think the only thing that would make it better is if I were eating it in Greece.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, that "Cedar" place is close to us huh? I've always wanted to try it, but wanted someone else to try it first. :) We'll definitely try it now if you guys liked it!
ya, it's across the street from you pretty much! You should try it, it's not very expensive either.
oH MY HUSBAND LOVES THE PITA'S!!! This blog made me hunngry!
hey! how are you!? Darby
Post a Comment