Saturday, January 19, 2008

COLD!!

I don't usually walk to work, but when I have to, it ends up being -4 degrees!! Yes, 4 below zero. I know my AZ friends can't even fathom temperatures below 40 or 50 degrees, but sometimes nature does like to surprise us with inhumane weather. It was quite a frigid morning to say the least!

8 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Sometimes I wish it was -4! I hate when it's hot here, it's winter for goodness sakes!

Kristen said...

Dude. I feel so bad for you that you had to walk. I came to work tonight and it was 1 degree and I could hardly stand driving!

Danielle said...

Call for a ride next time!

From December to March, I don't walk anywhere farther than Blockbuster. And when it's less than 20 out, I don't walk anywhere!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy mo said...

I love your new design!! I was going to comment about it forever ago but I forgot (unless I already did comment about it, & if I did, oops). That's some pretty cold weather. I hate how much of a wimp I am now when it comes to cold! I was always the one who was last to finally start wearing sweaters & I always loved the cold!

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrrr

The Hancocks said...

Yikes! I would cry if I had to walk in that weather. Though that probably wouldn't be a good idea because the tears would freeze to your face!!!

Amy said...

and that is why we would have a hard time living in Chicago!! Jon's goal is to never live in snow ever again. Yikes!