Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New Designs
Someone told me of a way to design your own blog background! I was ready for a change from boring black, so you might notice my blog going through a variety of makeovers before I find a design I'm happy with. It's been kind of fun to learn how to do it because it entails editing the HTML coding, which I've never done before. It's also somewhat time consuming finding designs I like and making the edits. You can feel free to give me your opinions on the designs I create. I'm not so sure I like this current one as the colors are a little "bland." I'll have to try something a little more colorful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm all about crazy colors!!! The time is what keeps me with my same one! I like the consistency, but it's fun to see other people's blogs change!! :)
Hey, how do you do it?? I've been wanting to tweek the background on our blog too.
Ya, it is fun to play with. Let me know where you got your background paper! Janelle suggested http://raspberryroasdesigns.blogspot.com/
There is also a site called Mattie-kaye, just type that in you search and it should come up. You can download full templates there.
You're so good. I'm far too lazy to mess with designs for the blog!! So cute. I like your style. (remind me of your apron for some reason. Isn't that random?)
I love it! How fun!
Post a Comment