....that's because I went here:
Josh's Christmas present to me was an hour Swedish massage, and I finally took advantage of it today. It was heavenly! It was the perfect Christmas gift because Josh knows (first hand) how much I like a massage. I always try to make him rub my back, and he often gets tired of it. So this was great.
I also got a 20 minute hand paraffin treatment. Now my hands feel much softer. Hopefully it will last!


11 comments:
Oh, how nice! I've always wanted to go to a place like this.
Ooh, relaxing!!!
What a GREAT gift!! I can totally relate ... Scott gets so sick of me asking him for massage ... I'll pass along the gift idea for him, lol. :) I'm glad you had a good time -- every girl needs to get pampered now and then, right!
I'm so jealous! I've always wanted a nice massage.
p.s. LOOOOVE your blog's new look!!
What a very beautiful day!
--and maybe the Holmes guy was mentally ill, but I wonder if he was just plain evil?? I mean...kind of like in Harry Potter, every time Voldomort killed someone he lost a but of his soul...I wonder if after so many of the first murders if it just became some sort of warped hobby...
Wow, sounds so relaxing. I've never had a massage, but always wanted one. I bug Drew to rub my back too and he gets tired of me asking as well. That is awesome!
Hi Melanie,
What a wonderful treat!
I'm excited I found your blog. It's great to see how you are doing. It's fun to see another Arizona girl's experiences with the cold, since I'm experiencing my first Canadian winter. I'm so glad you're doing well!
What a good hubby! Hey, we might be coming to Chicago in March. We'll have to do lunch :)
Hey Mel- I love your blog, it's sooo cute! Nice job. I'm glad you got a nice massage!!! What a good husband!
oh how nice! lucky. lucky.
that's always my fav gift to receive too! I'm glad you had a relaxing day!
Post a Comment