Okay, so I thought you were going to have a girl but didn't want to say anything because I am always wrong. I always guess girls too, maybe because I have girls. Anyway, I always say you are getting a person not a gender! A boy will be so fun. He will be so cute and so loved! I'm so excited for you. Oh, and your belly is growing!
i completely forgot about those plants at my grandma's house until you said something! that is too funny! i loved those things! i'll have to see if she still has those! my dad took steph to maui for her senior trip....just 3 years late....but better than never, right?!
Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you. I love having boys, there so fun! I love seeing you pictures. So this is gonna sound really bizare but we were watching Enchanted the other day and i started thinking about all the disney princesses. When I thought of Cinderella I totally thought of you. Ya, I guess Cinderella reminds me of you. Ha ha. Anyway, did i tell you we are moving to New Jersey for a year. Crazy huh. You have to let me know what it was like moving from Arizona to a new place. We will be 90 minutes from New York, 20 minutes from Philidelphia. Email me cause I have some questions for you, rossaz1@cox.net. Oh ya and just to add to my incredibly long comment, I found a picture of us the other day when we went to prom. I had forgotten we went to prom together.
This blog is created by Melanie for her, Josh, and Owen. It is her journal to remember the highlights, lowlights, and special events of her life, or whatever she feels like remembering. You are welcome to read it if you like. And you don't even have to feel obligated to comment!
Josh and I met at Arizona State University in institute class. We fell in love in Europe. We were married March 12, 2002 in Mesa, AZ. Melanie graduated from nursing school in 2004. We lived in Chicago for 4 years and in Ecuador for 1 year. Josh graduated medical school from the University of Chicago and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine in Albuquerque, NM, and we now live in Gilbert, AZ. We have two boys and one girl: Owen, who is 6, Carter who is 4, and Lila our sweet toddler who is 1. Our lives keep us busy, and we are trying to enjoy everything to its fullest!
20 comments:
how flipping awesome! i want a boy first! that is so exciting! congratulations melanie! you are so tiny, too...you look great!
AWESOME! I love it! Congrats! Maybe Josh will be able to convince you to call him Giddeon or Frankincense.
Wow! Congratulations!!!! That 3D picture is amazing! I've never seen one of those before!!
YAY! I'm gonna post on my blog about it now. & I'm gonna go baby clothes shopping for you! I'll just have to give it to you when you come!
YAY!!!
Yay! How fun will that be?? Congratulations!
Yah! Boys are fun. On-going, agressive energy, but lots of fun. Congrats! If /when you decide on a name, let me know and I'll make you a baby block.
Oh yeah for boys!! I'm so happy for you!!
Okay, so I thought you were going to have a girl but didn't want to say anything because I am always wrong. I always guess girls too, maybe because I have girls. Anyway, I always say you are getting a person not a gender! A boy will be so fun. He will be so cute and so loved! I'm so excited for you. Oh, and your belly is growing!
YEAH YEAh, I am so excited and happy for you guys. He already looks so cute and he's still got alotta growing to do :-)
You actually look more pregnant in from of the capital building than you do in this picture. You are such a cute prego girl. You are still small.
TTYS
Oh, and it was pretty fun that I guessed right, before I even knew.
And that wasn't because I have boys. I just had a feeling . . .
Congratulations! Melanie, you look beautiful pregnant!
Congratulations on a Boy! That will be so much fun.
Congrats Melanie, I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations!! Boys are the BEST!! (of course, girls are nice too :) ) You look amazing too!
Yeah, a boy! We love boys. Congrats. That's so exciting! Your belly is lookin' so cute.
Melanie!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I know you've been waiting for a long time for this. You guys are going to make great parents.
i completely forgot about those plants at my grandma's house until you said something! that is too funny! i loved those things! i'll have to see if she still has those!
my dad took steph to maui for her senior trip....just 3 years late....but better than never, right?!
Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you. I love having boys, there so fun! I love seeing you pictures. So this is gonna sound really bizare but we were watching Enchanted the other day and i started thinking about all the disney princesses. When I thought of Cinderella I totally thought of you. Ya, I guess Cinderella reminds me of you. Ha ha. Anyway, did i tell you we are moving to New Jersey for a year. Crazy huh. You have to let me know what it was like moving from Arizona to a new place. We will be 90 minutes from New York, 20 minutes from Philidelphia. Email me cause I have some questions for you, rossaz1@cox.net. Oh ya and just to add to my incredibly long comment, I found a picture of us the other day when we went to prom. I had forgotten we went to prom together.
I am SO happy for you - how wonderful! You look so cute, and little boys are so much fun! Congrats!
Post a Comment