Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Latest Favorite Thing...

I've recently discovered something I think is so cool and fun, it's MSN Live Search Maps. The reason I love it is because they have a "bird's eye view" of any location you search for. The bird's eye location is a real satelite image! I love how you can see so much detail of a place you're looking for. I also thought it was also fun to search my address and see what my apartment and neighborhood looks like from an aerial view. It's not a live image, so it doesn't mean you can spy on your neighbors and friends, or need to worry about people spying on you {at least not by using this function. :) }

Check it out if you want! Live Search Maps
You can also get to it by clicking on the maps & directions link on msn.com

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That's cool. Google has a really cool one, too. They also have a street view of a lot of major intersections, so it's like you're looking at buildings from the sidewalk in front of them. Pretty cool.

Andrea said...

I love using that website. We relied heavily on that while looking at summer housing in DC last year. On google, there was a photo of our street (you can look down or look vertical and closer) and there was a photo of Bayra walking by. Kind of funny. It's probably been updated now.

Maranda Whittle said...

That's really cool. I'm like addicted to it now!