Thursday, May 22, 2008
White Sox
In case you don't follow baseball, or if you don't follow the White Sox, I'll inform you that they are doing pretty good right now. They just had a seven game winning streak! Josh and I were lucky enough to be able to get free tickets to this past Tuesday's game against the Cleveland Indians. It's is one of the great perks we get from med school {this along with the many free lunches Josh gets....almost makes the cost of med school worth it. :)} Every year students from the med school go to a Sox game and they have a big tailgating party beforehand with lots of yummy food. This is how we've gone to about half of the White Sox games we've attended. I didn't bring my camera, and I was wishing I had because we had pretty good seats! We were right above home plate, still up in the high section, but I don't think I've ever sat there before. It was fun to actually be able to tell when a strike or a ball was thrown. Here's to wishing the Sox a great season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love Sox games. I think it's cool that we lived here when they won the World Series.
Your baby shower looked like so much fun. Sorry I missed it.
I'm glad to hear your "Sox" are playing so well. I still remember how fun it was to go with you last summer. Hey, you'll have to check out my blog cuz I'm trying to start a Legler Family blog to keep everyone in the family in touch. I guess I'm catching the "blog" fever.
Post a Comment