Thursday, February 19, 2009

more for the grandparents

5 comments:

The Thompson's said...

What a cute video! He is such a sweetie!

Debe said...

he is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! thanks for sharing

Erin said...

Melanie, I just wanted to thank you for your comment. It was very nice and I'm glad you check our blog. I've checked yours, too! It looks like you guys are having so much fun in Ecuador. I think making your own chocolate sounds like a lot of fun.

Janet, Aaron, & Ashton said...

Hi Melanie! I love this video of Owen! Although I don't keep up with the blog site well-it is fun to catch up! I love how he shakes the maracca-isn't this the funnest age??? I am loving it! Ashton just started to sit up like Owen (he needs a little help but is getting close to do it on his own)-Looking forward to him trying green beans! Did Owen like them? I laugh because even though Ashton was born with lots of hair-he looks like Owen with his little blonde fuzz now (that is how I was when I was little!) Too funny!:)

BTW-I heard Caty had her baby-tell her & Bill Congratulations for me-I didn't see them but I heard she delivered!:)

Janet, Aaron, & Ashton said...

Melanie-I just read your post about Owen's "6 month birthday" and I wanted to laugh at how similar they are! It is too cute! I am in shock that Ashton outweighed him on his 6 month birthday last Tuesday (the 24th) at 15 lbs 11oz-however-he is 27" long! My little tall and skinny boy! He was in the 19% for weight and 72% for height:)