I know I've been slacking on posting Owen videos, it really is my computer's fault! But hooray, today it decided to cooperate. So, for your viewing pleasure - grandmas :) - here are some recent videos of cute little Owen.
Owen recently learned how to crawl! I really have to watch out, and him, now! He mostly just scoots or tries to crawl on his hands and feet, but here he is actually crawling on his knees.
Owen is so fun to play with, and my new favorite sounds in the world is his laughter. In this video I was putting a little plastic cup on my head and letting it fall to the ground. He thought it was hilarious!

14 comments:
SO cute! I love little babies' laughs! It just makes you smile.
AHHHH so cute!!!!
He's toooooo cute!!!. Now I want to see him in person. How much longer is it again???
So cute!! I can't wait!
Oh my goodness, that's so darn cute!
Wow He is Crawling!!! He is so cute. I am excited for him to meet Connor.
A laughing baby is the most wonderful sound in the world, it is only better when the baby is yours. Owen is such a little sweetie!
He is adorable!!
thanks for that link! those eggs look so cool....you better believe i will be trying that out! thanks for thinking of me :)
i can't believe how big little owen is getting-he is such a stud!
He is such such such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see you guys again.
He is getting so big, crawling and everything!!!
I love baby laughs. Rochelle recorded Connor's and sent it to me over my phone. I saved it, and now use it as my ringtone for her. It's fun when she calls.
That really is a cute little laugh!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe he's crawling! He seems so little still!
I have been having Connor watch the crawling video. He likes watching cousin Owen show him how it's done.
Post a Comment