This month I feel like Owen has entered the dawn of toddlerhood! He surely no longer is my little baby (tear). This is what he's been up to:
*He crawls ALL the time, and everywhere! He's really good and fast too. But this means I've had to babyproof the apartment, as well as I can. He still finds ways to get into everything! It also means he no longer plays with his toys as much because now he has a whole home to explore.
*He pulls himself up to standing all the time, and just today started "cruising" a little bit! Sometimes it seems like he's even a bit bored of crawling and would rather stand and try to walk.
*He LOVES it when I hold him upside down and help him do backflips. (Don't worry, we do this in a very controlled manner!) He'll often arch his back to get me to do it.
*He gives lots of big, open mouth kisses. We love it, even though he often looks like a vampire when kissing us.
*He usually takes two naps during the day, ranging from 30min to 90 min, and he goes to bed consistently around 6 or 6:30pm, waking at 5am to eat, then sleeps again until 6 or 6:30am. He only sleeps on his belly, often with his bum in the air. It's pretty cute.
*He started using a sippy cup, but hasn't really taken to it yet. He still prefers to use it as a chew toy rather than a source of liquid refreshment.
*New foods this month: crakers, bananas, applesauce with cinnamon, zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin, pears, and avocado. The crackers he wasn't sure what to do with, and the avocado gave him a rash, so no more of those for a while.
*He had his first bottle of forumla. I hesitated doing this, but did it for several reasons and he loved it! He drank it up, and has seemed to tolerate it fine so far.
*He's growing more hair! His mullet is gone, but has more on the sides of his head. It's still clear colored.
*He responds to his name, and when he's playing with something he shouldn't and I say "Owen!" he looks up and gives me that look like he knows he's getting into trouble.
Fun photo shoots with Owen. :)
(the last two pictures he's wearing some traditional Ecuadorian clothes)

2 comments:
He's soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
So much cuteness! I absolutely adore his little baldy head. How do you not kiss it all day long?
Post a Comment