I have two questions for my readers.
1) For those of you with young children, where do you buy your diapers? And what brand? Now that I'm somewhat settled in one location I'd like to start buying in bulk if that will be cheaper. I like good quality diapers, but don't neccessarily need to have Huggies or Pampers. Is diapers.com a good way to get them?
2) I recently started using Blogger's updated editor option for creating posts. (If you're not familiar with it, just go to your 'Settings' tab, then in the 'Basic' link scroll down to the bottom. Under the heading 'Global Settings' it asks you to select your post editor, choose 'Updated editor.') I like the updated editor because it's easier to upload and arrange photos- the pictures start to upload immediately after you select one, you can upload more than five at a time, the picture will be inserted right where you want it in the text rather than always at the very top, and you can resize the picture after it's been uploaded (though I admit it was a little confusing to use at first). But for some reason I can't figure out how to upload videos. Can anyone help me out? Maybe I'm just behind the times.
Thanks!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ooo, good to know about the updated editor thing, I never even knew about that feature. The only way I know how to update videos is probably the way you've done it in the past.
I buy (or did and will again) huggies at Costco. One of my friends swore it was cheaper to buy them at Target with a coupon, but in my calculation Costco was cheaper.
Costco is a good place to buy diapers. If you buy Huggies there, a lot of times you can find a coupon for $8 off if you buy a giant box of diapers, and a giant box of wipes at the same time. The only problem with that is I usually don't have $75 all at one time for diapering products. So I generally just go to Walmart. Though I have heard Diapers.com is cheaper, I have never checked it out myself.
I use the Target brand or Luvs. It's cheaper than anywhere else I have found and they both hold up really well. I'm too cheap to pay for Pampers or Huggies, unless you can find them on a wicked good deal. But Target and Luvs are about the same price. I just bought a box of Target size 3, with almost 100 diapers in it for about $13. I buy wipes at Target too cause they are cheaper and I like them the best. if you are going to buy Luvs, buy them at WalMart, they are cheaper there.
I just checked diapers.com and the Luvs are more expensive than if I had bought Luvs at WalMart.
I buy all my diapers from diapers.com It is cheaper plus you can ususally find a coupon online somewhere if you search. I use luvs because they are cheaper and work just as good as huggies or pampers. I was a die hard huggies mom. But when money got tight i went else where.
I've loved Huggies. (The other diapers seemed to leak with my girls...) I usually get them at Costco. Once in a while Albertsons has a screaming deal when you add in the coupons, and I'll stock up then.
(I tried the huggies wipes from Costco once so I could use the coupon there, and totally regretted it. I love the Kirland wipes way better.)
Thanks for the tip about the updated blogger editor! For the longest time I've been wanting a way to handle pictures better with blogger and upload more at a time.
Post a Comment