On this Thanksgiving I have so many things to be thankful for.
1. My wonderful husband. He works so hard at school and still helps me so much at home. And he does it without complaining at all.
2. My sweet Owen. He brings so much joy and laughter to our home. It is so exciting to see him learn and grow into his own person.
3. Medical technology. Without it we wouldn't have Owen. Exactly two years ago today I had my third IVF egg retrieval and Owen was conceived in a petri dish. Just amazing!
4. My home. I have a comfortable apartment to live in with ample space filled with many nice things, and it serves our needs wonderfully.
5. My family. Even though I don't get to spend a lot of time with them, I love the times when we are together.
6. My friends, both old and new. I love my Chicago "family" and being able to do fun things together, and I love that our kids can play together. I love being able to meet new people each year and love keeping in touch with friends who live elsewhere around the country.
7. Modern conveniences. Like all my nice kitchen supplies and appliances, washing machines, dryers, cars, computers, digital cameras, air conditioning, huge stores and shopping centers, a maintained highway system. Much of the world is not as fortunate to live in such luxury.
8. Good health. I've never been the sickly kind, one who gets sick easily or frequently. I don't have physical limitations and I am able to stay active and fit.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!



1 comment:
And I'm thankful for blog's so we can see what you, Josh and Owen are up to regularly!.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment