This is the first time Owen has fallen asleep on his own when I didn't put him down for a nap. I put him in here to play while I showered, and I came out to see this. He must have been REALLY tired because he doesn't usually take morning naps any more! We had just been on a two day trip to El Paso for one of Josh's residency interviews, and with all the excitement of traveling and the hotel he must not have gotten enough sleep. We're leaving Albuquerque in the morning and we'll spend four days in the car making our way back to Chicago, with stops in Temple, TX for another interview and Memphis for some sight-seeing. I sure hope Owen sleeps a lot in the car!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh wow, I wish Connor would do that.
Post a Comment