Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just Too Darn Cute!


I finally found Owen a white dress shirt so he could wear a tie to church.
(easy tutorial on how to make one here, thanks Darby!)
He is such a cute little man!!!
I love the way he shows off his big teeth when he smiles.
And the tie also serves as a drool catcher. He's cutting four molars right now.

9 comments:

RHulsey said...

Molars have been the hardest for Connor, so good luck with that.

acandiedapple said...

How cute! I love ties on little guys. So, did you make that tie?

Tanner and Shasta said...

He is so dang cute. Love the pics!

Amy said...

Very, very cute! I love it! He's shedding his baby, and becoming a toddler!

Lyndi said...

Aaahhh, he is just too adorable! I LOVE the hair and his cute little face!

Erin said...

I love dressing up little boys to look like mini men. It's adorable. I hope his molars come it quickly for you.

The Thompson's said...

What a handson little boy!

Anonymous said...

What a stud. He is so handsome!

jasonandhartley said...

he is sooooooooooo cute!!!! i want a boy. :)