Take this picture and replace Owen with me.
That's pretty much how I have felt since last night.
Yep, the bug caught me.
Our weekend plans to go to the Chicago auto show have been cancelled.
I've been laying on the couch all day.
Not the funnest of times.

6 comments:
I'm soooo sorry Mel! There's nothing I hate worse than the stomach flu! Nasty, nasty! Now let's just hope Josh doesn't get it. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better soon!
Sorry to hear you got sick too! Hope you both feel better soon.
Ew, the worst of times indeed! I hope you feel better tomorrow. I had the bug last week.
That is the worst ever! Savannah brought home a stomach bug about a month ago. She was sick Friday night. All of us felt fine on Saturday and Sunday. We kept her home from church, but then we all went to dinner at my parent's Sunday night. Pretty much all of us were sick on Monday night, including my dad, who said that it was the first time that he'd thrown-up since he was married. Pretty impressive, since he's raised 8 kids. We all paid our dues at some time and it took us all week to recover. My family is still giving me grief about it. No fun at all. My sympathies...rest and feel better tomorrow!
Aw I hope you are all feeling better soon!!!!
oh, this is such a sad picture. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment