Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a Boy!!!

The ultrasound was today, and we're having another BOY!

My 12 week ultrasound was pretty clear and we were highly confident back then that we were having a boy, but it was nice to confirm. :)

Everything else looked great with no abnormal findings. We are pretty happy!!

proof it's a boy
 

14 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Yay! Congrats. It will be so nice for Owen to have a buddy!

Angie said...

Congratulations! I have to say that one side profile looks just like Owen! So, have you guys already picked out a name for his little brother? How are things going with your home purchase?

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! It's fun to have two the same so they're buddies!

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh cool! Congrats you guys! Two boys together is the best!!

Nicole + Brock said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Amy Legler said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Congrats!!! Boys are fun!!

Andrea said...

Yay! That's great news!

Kate said...

yeah!! Congrats!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

aww! congratulations! how fun to have two boys in a row!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm her he and Owen will be great friends. I love that picture of him bent in half, feet touching his head. SO cute.

emilymhjohnson said...

Oh yay! I am so excited for you all! That is one lucky kid coming into an awesome family like yours! And I can't wait to hear the name!!!
And P.S. Invite me to your blog when you go private PLEASE!!!

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

Yippee! Another boy will be soo fun! I cant wait!