On Wednesday Josh and I felt like a kid again when we went to the circus! It was the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Bellobration. It was a Bellobration because the main character was a guy named Bello whose hair stood straight up. That part was pretty cheesy, but the performances were awesome and often breathtaking! Plus, we were in the fourth row so we saw everything up close. Warning, lots of pictures that follow!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












11 comments:
That's so awesome!! I've always wanted to go to the circus. Are you doing anything fun for your birthday tomorrow? Or was that for your birthday
how fun! it's always amazing to see the tricks those guys can do. i never commented on your last post, but i love your job, it would be so amazing to see babies come into the world everyday, although, i think i would just watch and cry and forget to help. how lucky are you?!
happy birthday tomorrow! :)
Holy cow! Awesome seats!! I love the circus!! We've been twice since we've been married - once as a date, and once with the girls. I can't wait to go again next year! (It seems to be an every-other-year thing for us!)
And I didn't know it was your birthday, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!! :)
how fun for you!! I used to think it would be fun to run away and join the circus, but now I know I couldn't do anything involving heights, trapeze, high wire, flying, etc without being incontinent.
How cool! I want to go to the circus!! That must've been so fun!
What kind of homemade gifts are you doing? That sounds like a good idea but I wouldn't really know what to get everyone. & I still like Christmas, just not everything leading up to it.
That is so awesome. Is it just me or did the circus get a lot better and cooler lookin' since the last time I went {when I was really little}? I don't remember any of that cool stuff. Looks like so much fun. I want to go. Sounds like a Hpaay Birthday is on order too. Happy Birthday!
That's so fun! I love going to the circus. You guys got awesome seats too.
Hope you have a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday SiS! Ive never been to the circus, but it looks really awesome and fun!
How fun! I havn't been since I was 10! Those elephants looks so huge and awesome!!
Wow I can't believe your in Chicago. I'm so jelouse. I visited Chicago my senior year and loved it. What an experiance. My husband is applying for grad school right now so hopefully we will be moving out of state too. Maybe Nashville. So is it the neatest experiance living somewhere else than Mesa, AZ? We went to this same circus performance in June. My son loved the horse part with the 2 horse groups and the zebra group and loved the little dogs. How fun, I love the circus.
Post a Comment