Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Josh has clinicals but got done early, I had to work, and we didn't get any trick-or-treaters. But we don't ever expect to. Makes it easy for us. :)

We did have a ward Halloween Party last Saturday and this is what we dressed up as:

Captain Josh and his sidekick cat. (I know, doesn't make much sense. We weren't creative enough to get matching costumes.) I was wearing a tail, you just can't see it.



These are the pumpkins we carved:

I also have eaten WAY too much tasty junk this past week. Now it's back to exercise and vegetables because Christmas goodies are just around the corner!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice costumes! I am always going to dress up for Halloween. Until I am too old to put my own clothes on! And your pumpkins are awesome. So much better then what we pulled off!

Amy said...

cool pumpkins! We thought about carving up some, and that was as far as we got.

Laurie said...

Nice pumpkins! We carved some with the Wrights, but they got all shriveled and COOKED from the sun before Halloween even came!! :S

Maranda Whittle said...

You guys look awesome!

heather said...

Those pumpkins are great! I bought a pumpkin to carve...and it is still sitting on my table...uncarved.

I love dressing up for Halloween...you two look really cute, even if you don't "go together."

Stoddard Studios said...

Cute costumes. Much better than mine. I just wore my regular clothes. I coudn't come up with anything. Boring, I know. Like the pumpkins. We didn't carve any this year. Boring, again.

Anonymous said...

ahahhah...sidekick cat? that is funny stuff! i love it! you two are so cute! don't be too impressed by our pumpkins, i had to trace the spider one, and the other one was a pain all together. the pumpkin was so thick, it was pretty tough...but thanks! your pumpkins are cute!

Shelly said...

Don't worry...our costumes didn't match either!

Maranda Whittle said...

That's ok, better late than never!

Brynn P. said...

Looks like a fun ward party. I think you did a good job dressing up! Much better than i did!!!

Janelle said...

I love that you guys dressed up! Brent and I were bums this year and only dressed up Ashlee. You did a great job carving those pumpkins! They look fabulous!

Janelle

Danielle said...

Awesome, I love the costumes! How come you didn't wear yours to our Halloween party?? :)

KIMS CORNER said...

cute pumpkins and costumes! I was lame this year and didnt dress up or do anything fun. Well, except watch a scary movie which i fell asleep during.

heather said...

Melanie...
I have to let you know that I just gave you the Inspiration Award.
You can go to my blog to see it.
:)

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

hahaha! Great costumes! I too have eaten too much 'tasty junk' as you put it ... grrr. We all gotta work out twice as hard, now, right?! Loved the photos! You two are hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

You both look adorable. Anyway, I am so excited for my parents to go to Nauvoo. They leave Feb 18th. They would love to see you there if you are able to make it. I hop eyou have a great day.