For those who wanted to see...
Note: this picture was taken right after eating dinner, so that's also contributing to the bump. I don't think I'm really this big yet. Although my appetite has been ravenous the past two days! So I know I'm bound to grow much more soon.


17 comments:
Yeah!!!! You look so cute!!!
Looking cute as always!
That's soo exciting! You'll have to post a lot of pictures along the way to document it. Oh, & I totally relate to the radio thing. I always listen to it in the car, but some days it just irritates me so much! About windows live writer...I don't remember how I found it before, so I googled it and it's like the 3rd link down, called windows live services. If you click on it it takes you right to where you need to go to download it.
Shoot, I knew I forgot something...what is your template called? I tried finding it everywhere but I couldn't
I love it!!!! You should take a picture JUST like that, every couple of weeks, and make that your sidebar!!! :)
You look gorgeous. I think pregnancy suits you!!
oh! i love it! simply beautiful! i swear you are having a girl. i don't know why i think that...when do you find out?
oh, and who knows why they drove all the way to florida...i said the same thing!
So cute!!! At least you actually look pregnant because you are so skinny. No one will be mistaking it for weight gain. Beautiful Melanie!
Aren't you so stinkin' cute!!
Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Cute little baby bump :)
PS-I got your email. Thanks for the info. Bummer that we can't get together though....
that's awesome!!! i'm so happy for the two of you. ps. do you happen to know jamie and morgan larsen. they are friends of mine who live out there in chicago too.
cute picture! I cant wait to see more pictures in the months to come. Im so excited for you! Sorry i havent kept in touch very often in the past couple months. Ive pretty much been staying away from the computer lately. Im gonna try and get on here more often though. Hope everythings going well for you!!
oooo too cute!! I love when you first start to show and there's proof that a little someone is actually in there. Way enjoyed your list of irritations from the last post as well ... lol. Very cute. Well it looks like you are doing really well and I am just so happy for you. Take care! :)
That's awesome! Pretty soon you'll look down and you won't be able to see your feet.
Sooo cute! How fun. I can't wait to hear what your having!
-Amy B.
Post a Comment