Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day love

So this is my very first post on the famous Wallbrechts blog page but I wanted to post a little Valentine's day love for my sweet wife Melanie. Some of the top reasons I love her are:
10. She is musical, something I am not. I love to watch her play her violin, sing in church, or just play around on the piano.
9. She is humble. She's talented, everyone knows it but you wouldn't know by talking with her.
8. She takes care of me. We're both busy people but she makes sure there's food in the house and the laundry gets done. I try to help out some too, but she takes care of things.
7. She is a stone cold fox. I mean seriously she has the whole package. The green eyes, the blond hair, and a body that could melt a grilled cheese sandwich from across the room.
6. She works hard for her money. It's great to have a sugarmomma.
5. Beyond working hard, she is a great nurse who loves her profession and has, does, and will touch to lives of many patients.
4. She is very adventurous. While I have some pretty crazy ideas, I can usually talk her into it. That includes: SCUBA, hiking the Grand Canyon, foreign travel, and interesting ethnic food.
3. She has a testimony of Jesus Christ and the Church. For her it is something she was born with.
2. She is pregnant with our sweet little baby; she will be a fantastic mother.
and
1. We will be together, forever. What a blessing!
Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you so much Josh! I have the best husband in the world!!!

heather said...

Mel you are one lucky girl! Happy Valentine's Day to you both!

Laurie said...

How sweet!!! You guys are so cute!

Danielle said...

Welcome to blogging Josh! A very worthy first post. :)

amy mo said...

Cuuuute!! That made me laugh. That's sooo exciting that you're sharing the news about the baby now!! I can't wait to tell people

Lyndi said...

OH, what a sweetheart! And congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys!! You'll be wonderful parents!

Anonymous said...

Melanie, he sure is a sweetie.

Yeah, he's a keeper :-)

Amy said...

Now you've really out done yourself Josh! What a great guy Mel! -Amy B.