I had my 33 week dr. appointment this week, and Owen seems to be doing great! I had another growth ultrasound and he's estimated to be 4lbs 7oz! So if he continues to grow just grows the average of half pound a week, I'm hoping he'll be around 7 or 7 1/2 lbs at birth. Perfect. :) :) I often worry about having a real big baby. I was 8lbs 2oz, and Josh was 7lbs 13oz. I don't want anything bigger than I was. But I guess if he's healthy and comes easily I'll be just as happy. He is still head down and should stay that way now.
I have a couple ultrasound pictures, but they really aren't that great. I'm posting them mostly for family's sake.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Fun pictures!! I'm sure Owen is so eager to join you two!!
I hadn't heard the name yet, but I love Owen. So classic :)
Seriously, you are TINY for 33 weeks!! You look SO good, and of course, Owen does, too!!
You look adorable and I am glad everything is going well! I am sure he is going to be very cute!:)
Oh, I can't wait for the little guy to be here!!!
cute ultrasound pics! I know what you mean...when I had Reese's face ultrasound, i was really hoping she didn't look weird! haha. But he will be so cute and perfect!
You look remarkable for 33 weeks. But you know do you really get the full experience of pregnancy if you don't have a bowling ball on your belly like I did? Maybe the next time around.
Post a Comment