Yesterday my mom and I took Owen to check out the Children's Museum of Phoenix using the culture passes we were lucky to get, and we had so much fun!! It's pretty new, a year maybe, and it's pretty much the only place of its kind in all of Phoenix.
Everything inside is designed for young kids, and kids can get their hands on anything and everything and explore to their hearts desire. Owen was one of the smaller kids in a lot of the areas, but he kept up just like he was a big kid. We easily spent 2 1/2 hours there and probably could have spent even longer if it hadn't been for nap time. If we lived here I would definitely consider buying an annual pass.
The loved the noodle forest and ran right into all the noodles without fear!

Playing cashier


Painting the stones with water

He's thinking, "Mom, don't make me stop for a picture. I want to keep playing!"
2 comments:
I totally want to go to this museum! I've heard such great things about it and I really want to go!
I LOVE this museum!! I'm hoping to get a membership for it with any Christmas money we get! :)
Post a Comment