Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who Knows Where We'll Live

Josh submitted his residency application yesterday! That means that come next June we'll be calling one of the following locations home:
Albuquerque, NM
Atlanta, GA
Chapel Hill, NC
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Columbus, OH
Dallas, TX
El Paso, TX
Indianapolis, IN
Las Vegas, NV
Loma Linda, CA
Minneapolis, MN
Orlando, FL
Phoenix, AZ
Sacramento, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
Temple, TX
Tucson, AZ
Winston-Salem, NC
Worcestor, MA
Where or where will we move to next???
Too bad we won't find out until March.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! That's a lot of choices. I'd go crazy waiting that long!!

Jeannie said...

Wow! Quite the variety. That's so exciting. They all seem like great places to live. Good luck! March seems like such a long time away, but it's really not! :)

Lyndi said...

What? No Michigan?? We are in SERIOUS need of good medical care here! :) Good luck!

acandiedapple said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear where you end up. I think you would love Columbus. I wish DC was on your list. :)

The Thompson's said...

I hope it's either Phoenix or Tucson! =)

Heather said...

I've been such a slacker on reading blogs lately. I really enjoyed catching up on yours! Owen is SOOO adorable. I didn't realize how small he is. Makenzie is already almost 17 pounds at 4 months! She's just as bald as Owen though. :)

Too bad one of those residency locations isn't in South Dakota! We have a ton of residents in our ward and our bishop is an ER doctor. Maybe Josh should look into that. :)