Thursday, October 29, 2009

October Snow!

It's snowing!!!!
I never would have guessed that our first snow of the season - and Owen's first time in snow - would be in Albuquerque. But I recently looked out the window and was quite shocked to see snow falling, and sticking to the ground! Usually when it snows here it's just on the mountains. It's pretty rare for it to snow in the city, and even more rare for it to happen in October. I think it's kinda fun!!! I guess it's a good time to start gearing up for the winter.

Owen wasn't very excited about the snow. I made him a snowball but he didn't like it. He didn't want to touch it or play in it. And he was mad I made him put his hat on. I'm sure after a long Chicago winter he'll get used to snow!




1 comment:

Janet said...

It's okay, Owen. That's exactly the way I feel about being out in the cold and snow!