He also loved the trunk-or-treat and the candy that came with it. He got his first taste of tootsie roll and lollipop. He was probably thinking, "man, I've been deprived for so long!" He was in heaven.
On Halloween day we carved our pumpkin. Owen was a little scared, because up to this point the pumpkin had been his little friend that he'd play with. He wouldn't even touch the pumpkin while we cleaned and carved it. Once we put it outside he warmed up to it a little more.
After Owen was asleep Josh and I ate candy and watched some scary movies on TV. I haven't watched a scary movie in so long, let's hope I don't have nightmares tonight!

3 comments:
What a cute little bear! I love that he was emotionally attached to his pumpkin. That's sweet.
Very, very cute little bear! Also, love the snow pictures! Preparing you for Chicago, I guess!
Charles forgets scary movies almost instantly while they linger in my mind for at least a week. He doesn't get it, and neither do I.
Post a Comment