Sunday, February 14, 2010

Such a cutie pants- or no pants

This child is just so cute! I absolutely love his smile and his big white teeth.

I love seeing him interact with his friends.


I love watching him color pictures. He loves it and does it all the time.

I love watching him play with hs toys. One of his favorites right now is his talking Elmo.

I love watching him fall asleep in his high chair.
(this video is just too funny not to post)

(he was totally unfazed and fell right back asleep)

And I love his cute bare bum! (only a mother can say this, right?) For a while he was in the habit of taking his pants and diaper off first thing in the morning. In this instance it was soon after falling asleep. Good thing I checked on him before going to bed, or we could have woken up to a big mess!

6 comments:

RHulsey said...

It cracks me up that he was taking his pants and diaper off. That is so funny.

Valerie said...

It must be a motherly instinct of sorts--I love James and his bare bum! It's the cutest bum ever! I seem to be the only one around here who has that opinion.

Heather said...

hat a cutie! He's finally growing some hair. Maybe Makenzie will have some one day?

Anonymous said...

Of course it's cute. How could it not be? :-)

Amy said...

Yes, He is So cute. And getting to be such a big boy! He is looking so much older! Glad the first day of nursery went so well! Can't believe he is 18 months!!!

Unknown said...

I finally got to see the video (it wouldn't play before for some reason) Too funny! What a cutie (Awake and asleep!)