Friday, July 25, 2008

"Free" Picture

When I registered at Babies R Us, they gave me a coupon for a free 8x10 maternity portrait at their Kiddie Kandid's studio. Well, since I love coupons and love free stuff, I decided to take advantage of it this past week. They took 6 different poses and I got to choose which one I liked. I say it was "free" because I got suckered into buying another print for $10. I got it though because it included all the poses they took. I couldn't resist. The baby will appreciate it someday, right?

My Buddha Belly





7 comments:

Gina said...

oh, how cute! I love your preggo belly! You are a cute pregnant girl. A girl can only hope to be as cute! I wish I would have done a maternity pic when I was pregnant with Reese. Oh well!

acandiedapple said...

These are beautiful Melanie! You look fabulous. I bet you can't wait for baby Owen!

Janet, Aaron, & Ashton said...

You look so adorable! Both pics turned out really good! What a cute idea!
I wish they gave us a free maternity pic in Arizona for registering at Babies R Us-I should ask them:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute. Owen will love them and be glad you have them later on!

The Hancocks said...

Those pictures are so cute! You look great!

Amy said...

So Cute! I love them!

Heather said...

Oh the cuteness! You make me wish that I had gotten my pictures professionally taken, even though I didn't look nearly as cute as you do. I hope everything goes well with the delivery - I wish I could meet the little guy.