Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love Bob

I have fallen in love with BOB.
Who? This beauty, the Bob Revolution:

This, in my opinion, is the best stroller ever!!! I recommend it to anyone wanting a jogging stroller. I had been in the market for a jogging stroller and this one met and surpassed all my expectations. I can't say enough good things about it. It's durable, so easy to use, easily maneuvers around tight corners, and the ride is incredibly smooth. And I can seriously steer it with just one finger!! There's no way I could do that with my other regular strollers. It's a dream to jog with and it doesn't feel like I exert any extra energy, and my times aren't any slower. It also handled a trail at South Mountain with no problem. Owen even loves the ride and often falls asleep along the way. I am so very happy I can still stay active now even with a baby!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That stroller looks awesome. I love how big the wheels are so you could take it to Europe if you wanted and wouldn't have to worry about getting stuck between cobblestones. I might have to check it out!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you. This is probably the best baby gear investment I ever made. Glad you got it. Up next a kitchen aid.