Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house with two of my sisters. We had a nice dinner then opened our presents together. Owen really started getting the hang of opening presents and loved each new toy he received! He got a baby, because every time he saw one somewhere he'd immediately be drawn to it! He loves to give his baby hugs, it's super sweet.
My (and Josh's) gift was a new Canon Powershot camera! I love it! Our old point and shoot camera that we had to buy in Ecuador because I accidently lost our old camera really is no good and I was getting so frustrated using it. This camera takes nice clear pictures and easily fits in my pocket or diaper bag (or purse, if I happen to be wearing one! These days it seems to just be diaper bag.) We were spoiled with many fun things.

No comments: