Hundreds of (crazy) people showed up to take the plunge. There were even quite a few kids! Either brave souls or mean parents.
Bundled up nice and warm before the plunge.
Doesn't it look fun! From this picture you'd think it was the middle of summer or something...
...that is until you see the ice he had to step on to get out of the water.
Feeling pretty good now that's it's over and done with!
We know some people who have done this a few times, and they assured Josh he'd feel great afterward and he wouldn't feel cold. Afterward I asked if he felt great and he said "NO!" It was colder this year than in previous years. His toes were numb for probably a good hour after, and he was only in the water for maybe a total of 1 minute. It was fun for me to watch and I think Josh really had a great time. I'm glad to be married to such a manly man!

5 comments:
Wow! Crazy, but fun! I need to catch-up on the blogging world!!
Oh my gosh!! Total insanity! I don't think there's any amount of money you can pay me to do such a thing!
Go Josh!!!
I'm glad I didn't do it. If I were there, I'd be with you Mel, and just watch from a distance.
Yikes!
Crazy. Crazy. That's exactly what the winter will do to you!
Post a Comment