My SLR camera took awesome pictures in the dark, all without a flash!!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Temple Lights
One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time in Arizona is see the temple lights. They aren't much different from year to year, but there's just something magical walking around with your family and seeing all the trees and plants lit up and the nativity displays.
My SLR camera took awesome pictures in the dark, all without a flash!!








My SLR camera took awesome pictures in the dark, all without a flash!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice camera! I can't believe you didn't use the flash in those pics. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. It was so good to see you and Thank you again for putting up with me!
I'm sad I didn't see Owen because he looks so much bigger in pics than even the last time we saw him!
BTW-I took off my wedding ring last night and the numbness went away! Duh, should have thought of that. It's way to soon for my fingers to be getting pudgy! Coincidence maybe, but just glad it's gone for now!
Post a Comment