We were finally able to upload some videos from home, woohoo! They're nothing too exciting, but we're sure family won't be complaining. :)
In this video Owen is having some of his usual play time. He's playing with his favorite toy, "kitty" or "el gato volador" as Josh calls him (the flying cat). He's also talking to himself which he loves to do.
This is another video of Owen laughing that we love. He's often camera shy, and you can see as soon as he figures out he's being taped, he stops. We think it's pretty funny.

5 comments:
It's too funny that he is clearly still enjoying himself, but has stopped laughing as soon as he sees the camera....
We love our new house. It's so nice to have enough room to put stuff. We love Texas. Yesterday it was 70 degrees here. Could you imagine this in Chicago?
Those videos are soo cute! I can't believe Owen is already 4 months old! So crazy!!
So cute! I love the video of him laughing! They just get more fun everyday, don't they?! It looks like you are enjoying it down there-I love the family pic!:)
Ahhh he's soo cute! I just wanna hug him & squeeze him. June needs to come faster so I can see you guys again!
Post a Comment