Recent stats: 17lbs 14oz (5-10%), 26.75 inches long (10-25%)
New things this past month:
*He has gotten really good at his pincher grasp, and feeds himself well.
*New foods include: papaya, mango, red banana, wheat bread, garbanzo beans, egg yolk, quinoa, and yogurt. He liked everything, but the papaya made the stinkiest diapers I've ever smelled! so we'll be staying away from that. And the egg yolk seemed to give him a bumpy rash on his face, so we'll stop that for a while then start again to see if it reappears.
*He cruises along all the furniture and tries to climb on everything.
*He follows me all around the apartment and always wants to pull up on my legs.
*He can stand up in his pack 'n play, which isn't super easy since there aren't any railings to pull himself up with.
*He can stand unassisted for about 2-3 full seconds.
*His new favorite game to play is "lets throw everything on the ground on purpose."
*He "gives five."
*He says what sounds like "hello."
*He's sprouting two new teeth on top, which has made him pretty uncomfortable.
*He loves to play with his three little cars (two of them came free in cereal boxes). He pushes them all over the apartment. We need to get him some bigger cars and trucks to play with!
*He gets so excited when airplanes fly by and he'll stop whatever he is doing to look at them out the window (they go right by our building).
Owen saying "Hello"
Owen loves his mama
Owen eating

7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that Cheerios picture is hilarious!!! That's one to frame!
the papaya made the stinkiest diapers I've ever smelled! so we'll be staying away from that.This made me laugh out loud so hard I sprayed the computer with spit. I love the pic of Owen with cheerios on his head too!
Owen is so cute!
I can't believe he is going to turn one year old on August!
Claudia
He's going to be 1 before you know it! And... I bet he's walking soon as well if he can already stand. Loved the videos. So cute. I think he is saying "hello!"
I'll be getting him some cars when you guys get back here to AZ. Don't worry Owen. I'll get you some BIG monster trucks. I have boys so trucks are my specialty.
Thank you for posting these monthly updates. I love them!! I especially love how happy Owen is in evvvvery picture & video!! He's one happy baby!
Boy these videos bring back memories! Especially the one with him climbing up your legs. I had forgotten how you guys did that. Great videos! Thanks also for the nice mother's day card. It was special! Glad we have just one more month apart. Can't wait to see Owen in person.
Post a Comment